Welcome

Here at the Guerrilla Guide to Music Technology I want to make a safe haven for those of us who want to know about the fascinating devices and techniques that make up this diverse area, without making people feel small or stupid for not knowing something. I used to not know stuff until somebody taught me, now I aim to make everything clear without patronising anyone. Nobody knows everything, including me so if you find something wrong or something that you think that everyone could benefit from knowing then please do tell me in the comments.

Saturday 28 August 2021

News about this blog

 

All the written articles are gone, well, they might be in my hard drive somewhere but I would rather look forwards rather than back so I think the format is going to shift to video. I will probably release these videos on youtube and have companion pieces here with additional materials for anyone who is interested. I have also made a new title graphic, hope you like it.

So anyway the new beginning will probably look into 12V rigs, because that is what I have been playing with recently, we managed to attract the attention of the local council within 5 minutes using the new one i have cobbled together. Ubuntu studio is going to feature heavily because frankly, its great. 

Also I'm going to try to make some video tutorials for the very basics, because everyone involved in music could really benefit with a set of core concepts not least some of the awesome people who have already asked me a bunch of questions at the music bar/cafe where I work as the resident AV tech (yeah, someone employs me to do this now, follow your dreams).  A few fine folks have agreed to feature so it wont just be me talking at you, I'll probably be actively helping someone solve a real world problem.



No comments:

Post a Comment